"Don't just generate impressions, leave impressions" What makes content highly shareable? “Don’t just generate impressions, leave impressions” The ideal outcome for any type of content is for it to go viral. But what makes content so contagious that it goes viral? I have developed my content around Jonah Berger’s six step marketing formula, where he outlines what makes content highly shareable. He believes the key is “making your product or idea compelling” (Shaw, 2021). Social Currency –This is about social influence, i.e. what a company does and says online, is how people will see you online. I have made sure my content portrays the right message, tone, and emotion, speaking to my buyer persona, and being consistent so I have a strong social currency through the content I put out there. I have tried to make my content stand out from the rest so it has a real point of difference to competitors. This helps to grow social currency rather than devalue it. Triggers – A ...
Comments
Post a Comment